- 1 Industrial Endoscope X2000 HD
- 1.1 Overview of the clear industrial endoscope – X2000 HD
- 1.2 Features of the industrial endoscope X2000 HD
- 1.3 Operating principle of industrial endoscope X2000 HD
- 2 Industrial Endoscope 3.9 ~ 6.0mm – Oiiwak version 5.5mm:
- 2.1 Industrial Endoscope specifications 3.9 ~ 6.0mm:
- 2.2 Basic features and outstanding features when using Industrial Endoscope 3.9 ~ 6.0mm:
- 2.3 Industrial Endoscope 3.9 ~ 6.0mm includes:
- 2.4 The manufacturer has some notes for you before operating the machine:
- 2.5 When we use Industrial Endoscope 3.9 ~ 6.0mm in our life, what will we get?
- 2.6 Industrial Endoscope offers outstanding features when using them. If you want to learn more, go to Shodensha:
Industrial Endoscope X2000 HD
The X2000 is a brand new product in the hi-end industrial videoscope market. The X2000 system keeps the advantages of X1000 PLUS and 360 articulation’s user interface but embedded a new 1 MP CMOS sensor in the camera. Tungsten braid tube and bending neck are introduced on the 6.0mm probe which brings the high rigidity performance to compete to all hi-end competitors.
Overview of the clear industrial endoscope – X2000 HD
The X2000 HD industrial endoscope is an all-new endoscope system that delivers high standards of image resolution to help users see things clearly. The compact device is only 1300g, making it easy for users to hold in their hands and convenient to move to many places. Optimized image processing engine, 7-inch IPS TFT-LCD full touch screen for vivid, detailed images. Still images are output with a high resolution of 2560 * 1440 pixels and dynamic videos of 1920 * 1080 pixels.
Features of the industrial endoscope X2000 HD
- HDMI port to connect to TV, output high quality real-time video;
- USB Type-C port connects to PC, through dedicated software to control and view recorded images in time.
- Wi-Fi connects to the location of a mobile phone or tablet and recorded images can be controlled and viewed in real time through a dedicated app.
Excellent user-friendly operating interface
- Visibility check function to improve maintenance efficiency (with dual mirror set);
- Customize white balance (preset / manual / custom mode);
- The lens can withstand temperatures up to 100℃. Temperature warning function and automatic shutdown mechanism to protect the machine;
- Exclusive patented optical dust removal effect for sharper images;
- Image caption function (can be modified or deleted);
- Support folder to store photos and videos on SD card;
- Watermark (show timestamp / Customize logo).
The control operation of the X2000 industrial endoscope is simple to operate. Full and intuitive control of the videoprobe, joystick and locking system along with a convenient 360° coupling.
Changing probes flexibly:
The Mitcorp X2000 HD has developed a system that makes it possible to swap out transducers quickly, especially for hard-to-reach areas that require a longer probe. Probe lengths are available 2 m, 3 m, 5 m or 7 m.
|7″ LCD, Resolution 1024×600
|100~240V, 12V 2.5A, 50-60 Hz
|Rechargeable Li Battery 3.6V 9800 mAh, approximately operation time: 5hrs, charging time: 4hrs.
|TYPE D; HDMI 1.4 transmitter with 3D format and CEC support
|USB TYPE C, supporting USB full- speed and high-speed data transmission
|With battery power 0℃ ~ 45℃
With AC adapter power 0℃ ~ 35℃
|Max 95% non-condensing
|Insert tubes interchangeability
|6.0mm HD series; 3.9mm series
|Digital zoom 3X, 10 steps brightness control
|Clarity-on / off
|Maximum 10 annotation marks can be built in a pic, maximum 24 characters in each mark
|Timestamp / watermark
|For snapshot / video recording (on / off)
|User defing pic / video folder available
|On-screen display functions
|Light boost, light off, mirror, grid, compare, wireless, particle free, dual view, light direction, negative, auto white balance
|Manual adjustable (default, calibration, custom)
|SDHC up to 32G
|Thumbnail image display
|YY/MM/DD h:m, battery capacity
|9 frids album mode
|.mov / H.264
Operating principle of industrial endoscope X2000 HD
The power source transmitted from the industrial endoscope by a hard cable to the camera helps to operate stably and well, the acquired image is also transmitted back through the cable and displayed on the main screen. The principle of transmitting – receiving energy and data is followed to ensure smooth and convenient operation of the machine.
The power source transmitted from the industrial endoscope by a hard cable to the camera helps to operate stably and well, the camera captures the image then is transmitted back through the cable and displayed on the main screen. The principle of transmitting – receiving energy and data is followed to ensure smooth and convenient operation of the machine.
The machine also has a control cluster on the main machine used to control the camera to operate according to the user’s wishes. Helps the work of observing and analyzing observed images with maximum efficiency.
Industrial Endoscope 3.9 ~ 6.0mm – Oiiwak version 5.5mm:
The Industrial Endoscope 3.9 ~ 6.0mm is a multi-function endoscope that can test everything because its waterproof design meets IP67 standards. For this version, the 5.5mm Oiiwak, originating from the United States of America – gives you a probe to explore extremely different spaces. 4.3 ” LCD screen, relatively portable and supported by 6 LEDs that illuminate low-light areas, dark areas, … that we cannot reach.
≈ Display screen:
The cable is raised to a multi-color 4.3 ” inch TFT LCD, giving you sharp and vivid results. Easier to check. The device is lightweight, is an ultra-thin hand tool. Convenient for you to bring with you not to occupy the area
- Extremely wide viewing angle, so you can watch together as the camera probe probes inside the devices
- Enhance color change and brightness switching to see high-quality images in vivid colors. This is also the advantage of this device
- The thinner screen panel enhanced the display effect. Let us feel the difference when using the device
≈ Industrial Endoscope 3.9 ~ 6.0mm has power:
The battery system installed in the device is certified for absolute safety to military-grade. Belonging to the leading technology and monopoly on the market today.
- For products of the same type, improper use of the battery affects the usage process and when overloaded it will lead to rapid damage.
- When the power is not supplied enough, it will lead to noisy transmission signals, blurred images, videos not running smoothly, …
- 2800mAh rechargeable lithium-ion battery is integrated into this product upgrade for more stable use than other products. And up to 3-4 hours
Note: This endoscope is inconvenient for medical use, personal problems, or extreme temperatures.
The camera probe has a waterproof IP67 mode, which is convenient for us to use in wet places. But note: Do not use in water for more than 60 minutes and the depth should not exceed 3.28ft (range about 1m) to ensure the longevity of the machine. Suitable temperature for use 32 – 113 degrees F (about 0 – 45 degrees C)
Industrial Endoscope 3.9 ~ 6.0mm lighting system:
Equipped with 6 LED bulbs to help you illuminate in dimly lit or natural areas that cannot be dim to check
- When we use the device for a long time, it can lead to overheating of the device and the automatic shutdown is normal, do not worry too much. And this does not affect the life of the device.
- Just adjusting the brightness accordingly will reduce the heat and images or videos will display clearer and sharper without being too glare.
Industrial Endoscope specifications 3.9 ~ 6.0mm:
Camera: CMOS 2.0 Megapixels chip
Display screen: 4.3 inch IPS screen technology
Camera resolution: 920×080, 280×720, 640×480
The 5.5mm diameter is the smallest camera probe, convenient for use in many endoscopes
Brightness: 6500K Daylight LED technology, 6 dimmable LEDs. Customize to best suit your needs
Waterproof: Waterproof IP67 (wool/tube camera only, and for camera body limit exposure to water to ensure a long service life)
Energy use: 2800mAh Li-on Rechargeable battery and operating time up to 3-4 hours continuously
Pictures and videos are stored in JPG and AVI formats
Cable: 3.5m (11.5ft)
Application: No need to use an APP or connect to a phone to use it, this is a complete product with outstanding functions
Functions: snapshot, video recording, review photos and videos on the LCD monitor, transfer images and videos via USB cable to PC.
Basic features and outstanding features when using Industrial Endoscope 3.9 ~ 6.0mm:
【Industrial Endoscope 3.9 ~ 6.0mm is operated & No need to use APP】:
Featuring a 4.3 ” inch LCD screen, no need to use APP and mobile phone anymore. Other wireless endoscopes still need to work with mobile phones.
When used for a long time, the device can heat up due to using too many functions at the same time. To solve this, we can adjust the light accordingly to reduce the energy escaped
【Best field of view】:
About 3-10cm (1.2-3.9 inches). Note: Please fully charge before using it for the first time to ensure the process is not interrupted because when buying the device, the display battery is not much
【Camera diameter 5.5mm】:
Small 5.5 mm (0.21 ”.) In diameter, with a wide field of view, allows easy access to most applications, such as pipe clogging, wall inspection, vehicle and home appliance maintenance, aircraft or car engine maintenance checks, carbon deposition, cylinder testing,…
【Industrial Endoscope 3.9 ~ 6.0mm with 1080P resolution】:
High-resolution miniature camera, with digital zoom up to 3X, 2.0 megapixels, for clear and sharp full-screen images and videos
Equipped with powerful interchangeable LED illumination for dark locations testing, IP67 waterproof and corrosion-resistant. It’s easy to take photos, videos, zoom in, and rotate 360⁰ (for a flexible view you can use in a variety of situations) to easily capture sharp images or videos. more clearly. 2800mah rechargeable lithium-ion battery for 3-4 hours usage time.
Industrial Endoscope 3.9 ~ 6.0mm includes:
- 1 * Camera Endoscope Camera
- 1 * Cable
- 1 * USB cable
- 1 * Travel bag
- 1 * Hook
- 1 * Magnet
- 1 * Mirror face
- 1 * User manual
- 1 * 8GB TF card
- Equipped with a cable longer than 5m to replace testing in deeper areas
The manufacturer has some notes for you before operating the machine:
– This industrial endoscope is not intended for medical or personal examination. Don’t use it without reading the instructions to lead to other serious problems that we cannot handle
– Adjust the brightness of the camera and screen for the clearest picture. Keep the device dry, clean, and free from oil, water, or other materials that cause corrosion.
– Although the device can be waterproof but only moderately, limiting them from overexposure or soaking them for too long in water will damage them quickly.
– Do not use in environments with high temperature, too hot or cold, … the camera head will be severely damaged.
– Always clean after use so that the device is not affected by dirt, water, etc. Always keep the camera lens clean.
– After use, we should store the devices in the box carefully to avoid outside agents from damaging them.
– It is necessary to check the joints before the operation, to avoid the situation in which the machine is operating, and the device is having trouble again because of a wrong connection.
When we use Industrial Endoscope 3.9 ~ 6.0mm in our life, what will we get?
Their compact, lightweight handheld equipment can be used in the maintenance of the onboard connections so that when they fail they are easy to handle and serious problems can be avoided.
For some machines or engines when in use or stopped working, testing is also difficult because of limited space, zigzag, winding, …, so bringing this device Check-in, save us time to handle those problems
We can easily wear gears, pulleys, cracks during use, or welds that need maintenance, …
Industrial Endoscope 3.9 ~ 6.0mm maintenance of construction works, industry:
Are works that are being and are about to be completed, to check the installation or construction process are guaranteed to be of quality? How should the product not be affected too much? We will use an industrial endoscope to be able to check the quality of the interior and if an error occurs, we can easily handle it quickly.
Check the system in the car:
Inside the car, the parts that are used cannot see their condition and how they can be replaced or modified to continue the main operation. Wiring systems, engines, fuel tanks, cylinders, … we can use the device to check and replace to reduce traffic accidents when the vehicle’s equipment fails.
Heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning systems, ….. are collectively referred to as air-conditioning systems. After a long period of use, the device will fail but it will be difficult to know what and where they are wrong? Therefore, equipment such as Industrial Endoscope 3.9 ~ 6.0mm is needed to support quick inspection and processing
Industrial Endoscope 3.9 ~ 6.0mm for house surroundings:
This endoscope can inspect overhead objects such as ceilings, air-conditioners, roofs, nesting animals, termite corrosion, … because the cable is designed to be semi-rigid. the operation can be used easily
Besides, with a simple and lightweight structure, you can let children use it to explore the garden, explore small animals, … without fear of being discovered.
Industrial Endoscope offers outstanding features when using them. If you want to learn more, go to Shodensha:
Thank you for visiting our website.
Shodensha Vietnam Co., Ltd. operates with the motto of giving customers peace of mind when using 【high quality and reasonable price】 Japanese brand optical microscope products.
Starting from supplying microscope products, we are still making continuous efforts to improve product quality, technically improve a variety of products to serve customers’ important needs.
In the coming time, we will make more efforts, with the goal of serving and bringing maximum satisfaction to customers. Any questions and inquiries about products please contact us.
We hope to receive much love and support from our customers.
Shodensha Vietnam Co., Ltd.
Address: HCM: 5th Floor, 178/8 Nguyen Van Thuong, Ward 25, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City;
HN: No. 202, Building Y2, Area HH04, Viet Hung Urban Area, Giang Bien Ward, Long Bien District, Hanoi City
Phone: [HCM] +84 (28) 3911-2006 [HN] +84 (24) 3200-3790
Fax: +84 (28) 3911-2007
You can add products here: endoscope-vietnam.com