A industrial endoscopes is an optical tool used to view areas that would otherwise not be visible. A industrial endoscopes/borescopes is inserted into the item being evaluated without destroying the item of interest. Borescopes are used to non destructively inspect industrial systems and equipment for condition, manufactured parts for quality and security and law enforcement for contraband, intelligence and safety. There are various manufacturers that offer industrial endoscopes, as one of them, us, Shodensha would like to introduce our best Borescope Camera 1080P HD in this post.
X2000 Borescope Camera 1080P HD – Super display resolution
This product of us is integrated with Capacitive Touch technology for best performance and durability of IP57 protection. Moreover, this Borescope Camera 1080P HD also provides super resolution which is 2560*1440 for still image and 1920*1080 for video.
- – HDMI port to TV/monitor for HD quality image viewing
– USB type C port to PC as Web-Cam or SD card reader
– Wi-Fi connect to mobile devices to view and share pictures
- – Advanced exposure value control
- – Front / side Dual view (with mirror) at once
- – Support image sharpness fine tune
- – 100℃ resistance warning & auto shut down protection
- – Patented particle free effect (with mirror)
- – Editable image annotation
- – Support user define image storage folder
- – Support user define time stamp / logo watermark
|Display||7″ LCD, Resolution 1024×600|
|Power supply||AC adapter||100~240V, 12V 2.5A, 50-60 Hz|
|Battery||Rechargeable Li Battery 3.6V 9800 mAh, approximately operation time: 5hrs, charging time: 4hrs.|
|Video output||HDMI||TYPE D; HDMI 1.4 transmitter with 3D format and CEC support|
|USB||USB TYPE C, supporting USB full- speed and high-speed data transmission|
|Operating temperature||With battery power 0℃ ~ 45℃
With AC adapter power 0℃ ~ 35℃
|Relative humidity||Max 95% non-condensing|
|Insert tubes interchangeability||6.0mm HD series; 3.9mm series|
|Image features||Digital zoom 3X, 10 steps brightness control|
|Sharpness control||Clarity-on / off|
|Annotation||Maximum 10 annotation marks can be built in a pic, maximum 24 characters in each mark|
|Timestamp / watermark||For snapshot / video recording (on / off)|
|Image management||User defing pic / video folder available|
|On-screen display functions||Light boost, light off, mirror, grid, compare, wireless, particle free, dual view, light direction, negative, auto white balance|
|White balance||Manual adjustable (default, calibration, custom)|
|Storage media||SDHC up to 32G|
|Thumbnail image display||YY/MM/DD h:m, battery capacity|
|Still image||Resolution||9 frids album mode|
|Recording format||2560×1440(S-HD); 1280x720O(HD)|
|Audio inqut||.mov / H.264|
|Vibration Test (Packaged)||MIL-STD-810G-CHG-1 Method 514.7|
|Drop Test (Packaged)||MIL-STD-810G_CHG-1 Method 516.7|
|Salt Fog Test||MIL-STD-810G_CHG-1 Method 509.6|
|Humidity Test||MIL-STD-810G_CHG-1 Method 507.6|
|Explosive Atmosphere||MIL-STD-810G_CHG-1 Method 511.6|
This Borescope Camera 1080P HD has 100°C resistance camera tip, delivers best image view experience with a wide view angle 7″ IPS TFT-LCD and advanced exposure value control. Besides, the device’s interface is humanized, making it excellently easy for user to interact with and control the probe: Front/side Dual view (with mirror) at once; Support image sharpness fine tune; 3 modes white balance; 100°C resistance warning& auto shut down protection; Patented particle free effect (with mirror); Editable image annotation.
Do not worry if you want to retrieve data (image, video files) for later diagnostics and analytics. X2000 Borescope Camera 1080P HD has an advanced file management supporting user define image storage folder, time stamp/logo watermark. Furthermore, Tungsten articulation probe make it easier and more flexible to inspect inside machine details as well as inaccessible spots: Smoothly articulation control & lock system; Ultra luminance front LED. Patented side LED optical system. The connectivity system meets today’s connectivity standards with all the most advanced connect supports: HDMI port to TV/monitor for HD quality image viewing; USB type C port to PC as Web-Cam or SD card reader; Wi-Fi connect to mobile devices to view and share pictures.
How to care and maintain your Borescope Camera 1080P HD
- Do not bend or twist the articulating section at the end of the insertion tube by hand. Always use the articulation controls to move the tip.
- Whenever inserting or withdrawing the borescope, first adjust the articulation controls to the relaxed neutral position to straighten the tip. Ensure the articulation lock is released, so the tip is free to bend as needed.
- Never apply excessive force when inserting or withdrawing the borescope. The flexible bending section is vulnerable to tension and compression forces and may be damaged.
- Never try to force articulation knobs beyond their mechanical stops.
- Keep protective caps on all lens surfaces when the system is not in use.
- Protect the borescope from unnecessary moisture, heat, dust and shock.
- Your borescope cannot be used in excessive heat, no more than approximately 140 to 175°F
- Never leave the scope unattended when it is connected to an operating light source.
- Do not leave the borescope connected to an operating light source for extended periods of non-inspection time.
- Use only recommended accessories because other components may lead to unpredictable performance.
- Do not assume your borescope is waterproof. Consult your operators manual and looks for any wear or damage that may have compromised the water proof properties.
- Consider mounting your borescope to keep it from accidently dropping to the floor.
- Fingerprints and dirt on optical surfaces can seriously degrade borescope / mirror surface performance
- Take care that distal tip glass and the internal optical surfaces where the probe is attached are kept clean
- Use isopropyl alcohol and a soft, clean wipe or cotton swab to clean optical surfaces… Take care in cleaning
- Store your borescope equipment in its case when not in use to reduce the chance of accidental damage
Choose Shondensha as your Borescope Camera 1080P HD offerer
As a pioneer in supplying of microscope and microscope products, borescopes, industrial borescopes, we are still making continuous efforts to increasingly improve product quality, technical improvements in many types of products to serve our important needs customers. To us, it’s not just work – we take pride in the products we deliver. We encourage each other to achieve excellence and aren’t satisfied until our services meet our own personal high standards.
Our Borescope Camera 1080P HD products have high quality with all details and accessories made and exported from Japan, one of the most technologically advanced nations in the world. We ensure to deliver to our customers convenience as well as best experience and satisfaction when working with us buying products from us!
Shodensha Vietnam Co., Ltd.
Address: HCM: 5th Floor, 178/8 Nguyen Van Thuong, Ward 25, Binh Thanh District, HCMC; HN: No.202, Y2 Building, HH04 Block, Viet Hung Urban Area, Giang Bien Ward, Long Bien District, Ha Noi City
Phone:HCM: +84(28)3911-2006; HN: +84(24)3200-3790
Youtube: Shodensha Thailand Co., Ltd. – YouTube